Gréta Wohlová, MD
She graduated from the First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague in 1992. In the following year she obtained practical experience in dermatovenereology during residency programs in the Skin Department at FN Bulovka Hospital and the Skin Department at FN Motol Hospital. She obtained a postgraduate specialty degree in this field in 1999 and a specialty license in 2007.
SpecializationGréta Wohlová, MD, specializes in corrective dermatology:
- working with lasers
- provádění chemical peeling
- application of filling materials a botulinum toxin
She worked in private centers of esthetic dermatology - Ars Cosmetica and the Prague Dermatological Center. At present, she specializes in corrective dermatology at LC Anděl.
Teaching, lecturing and publishing
As part of postgraduate education, she regularly attends congresses and seminars, including work as a lecturer.
Membership in professional societiesShe is a member of:
- Czech Academy of Dermatology and Venereology;
- Czech Dermatovenereology Society, Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně;
- Czech Society for the Use of Laser in Medicine, Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně.