Acne is a widespread disease that occurs in almost the entire population and develops in different periods of life.
Manifestations of acne
Acne has various manifestations, from pimples to large areas of inflammatory lesions on the skin. Most frequently, it affects the face, chest, and upper back, and less often the arms and buttocks.
Development of acne
Many factors are involved in the development of acne. In addition to inheritance, these are mainly hormonal changes, bacteria found on the skin, clogged sebaceous glands, and some external causes.
How to treat acne?
- Plasma IQ
- Chemical peeling – treatment of ongoing acne
- Smoothbeam Laser – treatment of ongoing acne
- Fractional laser – enlarged pores, acne scars
- Fractional radiofrequency – enlarged pores, acne scars
- ScarLet microneedle radiofrequency
- Plasma therapy
The specific method or combinations of methods will be recommended to you by your doctor during the first consultation.