The first wrinkles appear when the skin begins to lose its strength and elasticity. With increasing age, wrinkles become deeper and more noticeable. A solution is available for all stages of skin aging. It is optimal to start managing the problems as soon as possible.
How to get rid of wrinkles?
- Plasma IQ
- Chemical peeling
- Removal of wrinkles with laser evaporation
- Laser gel mask
- Fractional laser – sagging skin with multiple wrinkles
- Laser rejuvenation and mesotherapy – sagging skin
- Fractional radiofrequency – ironing out fine wrinkles
- EndyMed radiofrequency – reduction of fine wrinkles
- Removal of facial expression wrinkles with botulinum toxin
- Wrinkle filling with skin implants – ironing out deeper wrinkles
- ScarLet microneedle radiofrequency – reduction of fine wrinkles
- Plasma therapy
- Meso threads (thread lift)
The specific method or combination of methods will be recommended to you by your doctor during the first consultation.