Scars are the result of skin healing. Wounds heal differently for all individuals, so there is no optimal scar and every single problem should be managed in the relevant way.
Possibilities of scar removal
- Vascular dye laser – red scars and stretch marks
- Fractional laser
- Smoothbeam Laser
- Laser biostimulation (red light)
- Q-switched alexandrite laser – brown scars
- Fractional radiofrequency
- Removal of wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin implants (fillers) – filling of isolated sunken scars
The specific method or combination of methods will be recommended to you by your doctor during the first consultation.