Aging skin loses its elasticity and strength and is characterized by the occurrence of dilated blood vessels, elderypigmentation a wrinkles. Regenerative, rejuvenating and brightening methods are advisable to slow the process.
How to slow down skin aging?
- Chemical peeling – for skin brightening
- Laser rejuvenation and mesotherapy – to induce new collagen production, increase skin hydration
- Laser gel mask – to increase skin hydration
- Intense pulsed light treatment
- Fractional radiofrequency
- EndyMed radiofrequency
- Removal of facial expression wrinkles with botulinum toxin
- Wrinkle filling with skin implants – to fill and iron out deeper wrinkles
- Fractional laser
- ScarLet microneedle radiofrequency
- Plasma therapy
- Meso threads (thread lift)
The specific method or combination of methods will be recommended to you by your doctor during the first consultation.